This blog part of an exhibition and sale of scarves, wraps and contemporary neck pieces for The National Breast Cancer Foundation Australia.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Faye Clifton
Three beautiful knitted Pure Wool, scarves from Faye Clifton.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi!! My name is Larry Stuart and If i have the right person I meet you taking a tour of Ash Grove on tuesday. I know this sounds odd but would mind e-mailing me. You seemed like a very interesting person and I was very interested in how you were working with the students who were in your classroom. Again sorry for the odd approach but when i stumbled accross your name I had to take the chance. This is the same blog site I use for my classroom. If I do not hear from you I will understand. larry.stuart@att.net
1 comment:
Hi!!
My name is Larry Stuart and If i have the right person I meet you taking a tour of Ash Grove on tuesday. I know this sounds odd but would mind e-mailing me. You seemed like a very interesting person and I was very interested in how you were working with the students who were in your classroom. Again sorry for the odd approach but when i stumbled accross your name I had to take the chance. This is the same blog site I use for my classroom. If I do not hear from you I will understand.
larry.stuart@att.net
Post a Comment